Friday, June 21, 2019

I am back!

After a VERY long break from doing this blog, I am back.  Mainly because I have fallen down that slippery hill into the quagmire of bad health habits and I want to climb out of it and get back to my healthy, happy self.  It will be a difficult but necessary journey.

This year, I turn 60!  The big six-oh.  And there are many changes coming this year - new house, a few new family members and a commitment to renew my body with healthy choices.

I came up with this plan: I am calling it my 14-day body reset (I think there are some existing examples of this but mine will be different).  In a nutshell, it is based on a 2,3,4,5 model.  Detox, cleanse, replenish, reset.

  • 2-days herbal detox
  • 3-days juicing the rainbow cleanse
  • 4-days whole foods intro
  • 5-days whole foods body  reset
The goal is to remove toxins and return the body to a well nourished state.  The first two days will be rough - no solids. The next 3 days, very little solids. But after 14 days, I am hoping my body appreciates the rest.  Check out my plan in the link below.

14-Day Body Reset

No comments:

Post a Comment