Saturday, February 23, 2013

Juicing

Juicing is now my mode of life. It is what sustains me, aside from the love of family. Living raw is living. All else is existence. I am not speaking for all people, just for myself. I feel so alive and vital. I feel half my chronological age. This is truly a new leaf. Spring has sprung in my life. My eyes are clearer, my body is revitalized. Truly amazing. I went shopping today with my family and I was so proud of our buggy full to overflowing with all raw veggies and fruits.

I shop wholesale so I can afford to juice. There is a great little place called the Tomato Vine and I buy boxes of apples and other fruits and veggies for much less. I also joined Costco and that saves money too. Costco also had organic carrots cheap. Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment