Monday, February 25, 2013

Natural Products

Juicing has enhanced and refocused my interest in all types of natural and healthy living ideas.  I have been a LONG time voyeur of herbal remedies and have actually used them from time to time.  I love herbal teas and aroma therapies.  I found this website today and I am planning to try one of these recipes soon.  Natural Hair Recipes


I also found some interesting information about making and using laundry soap that, while not totally natural, is wonderfully cheap - and that is always good! Soaps Gone buy sells many of the products in the recipe, but I think you can buy much of it in the drug store or grocery.  I think that adding some natural fragrance to these basic recipes could be very interesting.



I have also wanted for a long time to make my own soap.  Some of my favorite soap is handmade in small batches.  It is finding the TIME to do such things!  :-)  Kids keep you busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment